Medieval PU Foam Sword Weapon Toy for Berserker Soldier Knight Warrior Costume
- The Viking Sword. The design is influenced by historic medieval styles. A Viking sword was one of the most effective offensive weapons available to a Viking warrior. Viking swords were typically designed to be used one-handed, with the other hand holding a shield. A sword was more than just a weapon of war; it was often used to denote wealth and status.
- The ideal costume sword. Ideal for theatrical productions, Halloween celebrations, costume parties, and dress-up plays, among other things. The sword would be ideal for a local Renaissance Festival, backyard brawls between friends, LARP events, or historical reenactments.
- Made of high-quality PU foam and colored paint with a realistic metal appearance.
- Full Size for a True Gentleman. The dimensions are 41.3″L x 4.3″W x 1.4″H.
- A one-of-a-kind ornament. The sword toy will draw attention to your home or office. It will immediately draw the attention of your guests is placed in a corner.
There are no reviews yet.